Employment Spotlight with FINRA
Are you interested in the financial services industry, securities regulation and how Wall Street really works? Apply now to join our 2018 Training Program.
The program includes:
- Twelve-month rotational training that provides exposure to who we are and what we do.
- Combined classroom and infield training to develop and refine technical skills.
- Immersive opportunities to learn about how the industry works by participating in the Financial and Operational Risk examinations of assigned members.
- Opportunities to build valuable networking and collaboration skills while working in a team environment.
- Limited positions are available, apply today to join our program beginning July 2018.
The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) is seeking a well-qualified individual for our Associate Examiner opening in New York, NY. To be considered for this position, please submit your resume through our career site at www.finra.org/careers – no phone calls, please. For “Source”, please specify “Campus Recruiting – Your University”.
Financial Statement / DCF Modeling Workshop: Session Three
Are you looking for a way to or improve your financial modeling skills, but don’t know where to turn?
Our financial modeling workshop teaches you how investment bankers and private equity firms model and value real companies in real life. Our workshop allows you to learn how to build a 3-statement model, while developing your skills on excel, without the rigorous concepts of being in a corporate finance textbook and without the hundreds of hours of boring academic study.
In our workshop, you will learn the following:
- Building a fully integrated 3-statement model complete with forecasts
- Building a Discounted Cash Flow Modeling using two popular valuation metrics used by Investment Bankers
- Excel Formatting Techniques and Best Practices
- Learning to build other models such as Trading Comps, Transaction Comps, M&A, LBO, FIG, Oil & Gas, and many more.
486 total views, 8 views today